Natural Sun & Skin Care
Hawaiian Sol blends some of earth’s purest ingredients found throughout the world, with most of them coming from the Islands of Hawaii, to create a truly Natural and eco-friendly line of sun care products.
- Natural Ingredients Natural ingredients are not only safer for your skin, they are safer for our environment. All of our formulas are made with purely natural ingredients found all around the world.
- Broad Spectrum Protection Chemically formulated sunscreens tend to only block UVB rays. Our Naturally formulated Sunscreens contain Non-Nano Zinc oxide, one of the only minerals known to block both UVA and UVB rays.
- Reef, Marine, & Eco-Friendly Natural, Mineral, non-toxic ingredients found in our formulas are naturally biodegradable. Due to their nature of being earth-made, they do no harm when they are washed off or released back into our eco-systems.
- Fully Sustainable Our Sunscreens are now packaged in fully sustainable tubes made from sugar cane. This furthers our commitment to the environment and reduces the carbon footprint caused by waste.
To formulate and produce a TRULY chemical-free, all natural, biodegradable, and Eco-Sensitive line of sun and skin care products, to be introduced to an ever increasing, educated public demanding toxic-free products to protect your body and our Eco-System.
At Hawaiian Sol, we realize that the ability to achieve our goals will continue only if we sustain our core belief in maintaining the integrity of our initial mission statement. That core belief is the foundation of our commitment to you!
Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve
To help spread awareness of chemically driven sunscreens and their effects on marine life, Hawaiian Sol has collaborated with Hanauma Bay, a Nature Preserve operated and managed by the City and County of Honolulu, Hawaii, on a sunscreen turn in program. When you visit Hanauma Bay and turn in your chemically driven sunscreen, you will receive a discount on Hawaiian Sol.
Product of Choice
Hawaiian Sol has collaborated with many of the excursion companies on Maui and throughout the Hawaiian Islands. Excursion companies like Trilogy, The Pacific Whale Foundation, Pride of Maui and many more carry gallons of our SPF 30 to provide to their guest!
“When you are using a reef safe sunscreen, you’re helping to preserve the environment around you…Let’s keep it pristine, let’s keep it beautiful, let’s keep the reefs colorful & alive together.”
- Sean Shanks, Director of Business Development, Hawaiian Sol